Thursday, August 18, 2011

Blog Deux (Two)

Blogs. These, in fact. *gestures lazily at former posts* Personally, I use my blogs for creative writing, this is one of the few instances where I have used my blogs for just... talking or Uni work.

Ease of use; Click -New-. Type words. Publish post. It's really that simple.
What it can do; Add images, add video, wordcheck, insert blockquote, embed... ah. I was looking for that button earlier. Nifty. Ah, format your text in whatever way you want. It's pretty good actually. And it's open to the Internet for perusal, commenting, the works. It is a great platform to work off for opinionated individuals, companies, students, teachers, whatsoever.
Limitations; Going off what I've already said up here, sure you can't host a convention here or roast a marshmallow, but you can host a blog post with interesting ideas or creative writing or something and then allow your viewers to roast you slowly over their flames. Or be incredibly awesome. Like me and mine.
Link/Embed; ah... pointless...? (O_o) *throws arms out* Just look?! IT'S ALL RIGHT HERE! :D

This link here best defines exactly what it is I can and have done with blogs and how much my procrastination has evolved to the point where I willingly research something and deliver a top notch blog essay... when I should be doing Uni work instead. >_<

Pfft, anyway, here: http://www.the-top-shelf.com/?p=1579

No comments:

Post a Comment